Friday, December 28, 2012

Making Adjustments

I always suggest that no single method or style works all the time and one must self-evaluate periodically in order to make changes to one's efforts. I would be a hypocrite if I did not also practice what I preach. This, the third month of my blog, I’ve determined to make an adjustment to my own efforts. Until now I have had a forums page with different subjects I thought might be of interest and, although I have received a lot of emails commenting on the subjects I have listed, nobody has wanted to post comments, for whatever reason. Regardless, I am taking advantage of the slow period between Christmas and the New Year's celebration. So, as an administrative note, I have decided to remove the forums page and encourage direct commentary in response to my twice-weekly entries. I will recommence and post my next entry on Thursday, the 3rd of January with a topic on the minds of many, when they consider their resolutions and what they hope for in the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment